The best care begins with building a great support system.
Self-direction puts you in charge of choosing and managing Direct Care Professionals. LKiChoice provides clerical, administrative, and payroll support that makes getting your services easier, so you can focus on what makes life enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer self-direction in two of Wisconsin’s long-term care programs:
For both of these programs, our services include:
- Maintaining an extensive database of in-home Direct Care Professionals who provide the services you need
- Coordinating enrollment paperwork for all Direct Care Professionals and participants
- Processing background checks for Direct Care Professionals
- Tracking time, processing timesheets and administering payments
- Providing electronic timesheet submission
- Withholding and filing applicable payroll taxes for you and your Direct Care Professional(s)
- Reporting and filing taxes
- Maintaining complete records related to your services
- Communicating with your Care Manager and others to assist you as your needs change
- Providing access to payroll reports through our web portal
- Supporting compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations
- Providing Workers Compensation for your Direct Care Professional(s), if necessary